We hope you found the webinar informative, enlightening and practical especially for those who struggle with getting a good night sleep.
To ensure you can listen to the webinar and view the presentation again, all content is now online and you can access it below.
Please also feel free to share this link with as many people who you know will benefit from the information provided.
Facts to remember
- 7 to 9 hours is the normal and healthy amount of sleep needed by adults.
- Sleep plays a key role in good health and well-being throughout your life.
- Getting sufficient quality sleep – at the right times – helps protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
- Your circadian rhythm works best when you have consistent sleep habits, such as going to bed at night and waking up in the morning around the same time from day to day and this includes the weekends.
- Sleeping too much also has some risks.
As we continue with our series of webinars, it would be great to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions for future webinars –please email [email protected] with your ideas.
Once again, thanks for attending and we’ll be in touch soon.