High quality school insurance
Education sector insurance that’s top of the class.
When it comes to school insurance (which also includes colleges, universities, or academies), look no further than our Academic Options insurance plan. Academic Options is a bespoke, full-cover insurance scheme exclusively for organisations operating in the education sector.
Academic Options ensures the business side of your school, college, university, or academy is risk-free and adequately covered. Which means you have more time to focus on your education plans, teachers, students, and academic results.
The education sector plays a vital role in shaping our future. Furthermore, with the requirements and intricacies differing for each educational institution – the need for reliable insurance in this sector has become more important than ever.
School insurance and much more.
Academic Options is flexible and affordable. You only need to pay for the exact cover you require. For smaller organisations such as primary schools or children’s nurseries, an entry level package can be arranged. This will cover key areas such as buildings, contents, public liability, and loss of income.
And for larger organisations such as secondary schools, colleges, specialist academies and universities; more complex options are available including vehicle cover, educational trips worldwide and professional indemnity for teaching assistants and school governors.
Academic Options is best in class for education sector insurance, the highlights of the plan include:
- Property damage including accidental, malicious damage and full burglary.
- Loss of income and/or additional costs following a claim.
- Public liability up to KES 1bn as standard.
- Extends to cover passenger liability up to this limit for school vehicles.
- Indemnity for teachers for educational trips (at home or abroad).
- Professional indemnity cover for teachers assistants and school governors.
- Employer’s liability and workers compensation 24-hour basis.
- Schools and students possessions cover for educational trips anywhere in the world.
- Walk-in theft contents cover (also applies without forced entry).
- Equipment breakdown.
- Terrorism cover with kidnap & ransom, and political repatriation available.
Specialists in education insurance.
Insurance for the education sector can be complex and time-consuming to set-up. At JW Seagon we have been working with schools, colleges, academies, and universities for many years and therefore bring the knowledge and know-how to tailor the plan to the exact needs of your organisation.
Our expert team will start with a full review of your organisation and premises. We will then follow-up with our insightful recommendations that aim to keep your management/administration team, teachers, students, and visitors safe and secure at all times. Which means in the event of any incident or catastrophe, you can rest easy knowing that you have effective, reliable, and robust education insurance cover in place.