Helping you safeguard your family’s future
When it comes to insurance priorities, we always advise our clients to make some type of provision for Life Cover. That way, if the unthinkable happens, they know their family’s financial future will be safeguarded.
JWS Protect is a Life Cover policy that stands out from the crowd due to its simplicity. There are no medical examinations to attend and no long-winded forms to fill out. There is a fixed annual premium of $500 which gives a lump sum of $100,000 payable on death and the cover can usually be set up within a day.
What’s more, JWS Protect is available to individuals, families and businesses. With backing from The Prudential Group – it is one of the most flexible, trusted and straightforward Life Cover solutions available today.
Features at a glance:
- Annual premium of $500, which gives cover for a lump sum of $100,000 payable on death within the Policy conditions.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 69.
- No medical examination required – cover offered subject to the completion of a satisfactory Declaration of Good Health only once at inception.
- Premium can be payable annually, half yearly or quarterly by direct debit mandate, cheque or electronic transfer.
- Permanent Total Disability equal to the life cover.
- Accelerated Critical illness equal to 30% of life cover subject to a maximum of $50,000. This benefit has a waiting period of 6 months and the maximum age limit for this benefit is 60 years.
- Stand Alone Last Expense Benefit – $2,000.
N.B JWS Protect can cover individuals up to $500,000. Cover over $150,000 is subject to medicals.