Your health, there’s a lot riding on it
Finally, bespoke health insurance for the travel and tourism sector
At JW Seagon we believe firmly that unique industries require unique insurance. And this has never been more true than for the travel and tourism industry, where off-the-shelf insurance products simply don’t cut it, as they don’t cover the diverse range of eventualities that are likely to occur in this sector.
The JWS Bupa Safari Plan
For anyone in the travel and tourism sector looking for health insurance, look no further than the JWS Bupa Safari Plan. Bupa is a name that is synonymous with quality healthcare worldwide and combined with JW Seagon’s commitment to exceptional customer service, it’s a partnership that can be trusted and relied upon.
- Under our Essential Plus option, we offer generous in-patient limits and follow-up out-patient benefits
- Generous in-patient and out-patient benefits up to specified levels on our Gold Plus option. Optical, maternity, wellness and routine dental benefits are also included on this option
- For groups medical history disregarded (MHD) underwriting terms may apply – we can confirm this on receipt of your application form
- Attractive premiums with only 3 age bands – making administration for individuals and groups simple and straightforward
- Premiums start at $515 per annum for under 21s and can be paid annually or quarterly
JWS Bupa Safari Plan is available to anyone involved within the following industry sectors:
- Accommodation providers, including hotels, lodges, tented camps, hostels, bed and breakfast, timeshares, private residence clubs etc.
- Tour operators, including in-bound, out-bound, mass-market and specialist tour operators; tour brokers and destination management companies.
- Transport providers, including car hire, boats, aviation etc.
- Tourism professionals, including hotel / accommodation staff, professional guides (whether full-time, self-employed, freelance), trackers, rangers, game scouts etc., guide trainers, volunteer co-ordinators etc.
- Tourist attractions e.g. wine farms, aquariums, botanical gardens, dive centres, safari parks etc.
We also offer bespoke travel and tourism general insurance and motor insurance policies – please see our resources page for further details.