Bespoke travel and tourism insurance.
JWS Safari Plan.
JWS Safari Plan comprises three great products (motor, general and travel insurance) with one compelling purpose, to provide reliable and appropriate insurance solutions exclusively for the travel and tourism sector.
JWS Safari Plan is effective, flexible, and affordable. It covers all types of businesses operating within the travel and tourism sector, including lodges, campsites, hotels, B&Bs and even tour operators.
Travel and tourism insurance you can rely on.
The hospitality industry poses many unique challenges from an insurance perspective. Therefore, your insurance policy needs to cover a wide range of risks to provide adequate protection to your premises, employees, and guests.
It’s also vital that your cover is reliable and dependable. Travel and tourism is a dynamic sector that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. And this is where JWS Safari Plan stands out from other competitor products. We’ve paid out more than $2 million in claims in the past year and now cover over 400 clients spanning across more than 160 individual sites.
These numbers highlight the clout of JWS Safari Plan, but most importantly it shows why so many clients depend on JW Seagon for their travel and tourism insurance.
The three areas of cover provided by JWS Safari Plan.
JWS Safari Plan comprises three products – general, motor and travel. This means that the key areas of your business are taken care of. It also means you can run your business with full confidence, knowing you have provision in place for all type of scenarios and eventualities.
1. JWS Safari Plan General Insurance
- Full “all risks” cover – in situ, in storage or in transit around East Africa.
- Mobile equipment fully covered, including laptops and radios.
- Consequential loss cover available as full revenue or increased costs.
- Extensive WIBA cover levels.
- Public and products liability provided with higher standard limits.
- Most activities can be included including horse-riding, quad biking, big 5 viewing, water sports and much more.
- Discounts available based on risk profile.
2. JWS Safari Plan Motor Insurance
When you work in the travel and tourism sector in East Africa, it‘s vital that you don’t cut any corners with your motor insurance policy. That’s why we are pleased to offer our Safari Plan Motor policy – a bespoke motor insurance plan which offers the ideal benefits and rates for the following vehicles used specifically for the purpose of travel and tourism:
- Private vehicles
- Trade vehicles
- Public Service vehicles (PSV)
3. JWS Travel
A simple and effective bespoke travel insurance plan which is provided exclusively to travel agents, tour operators, camps, lodges, and hotels – both for their own use and/or as an added-value referral service to guests.
- Widest cover available in the market and available for incoming, outgoing, and internal travel.
- Underwritten locally, reinsured into London, and approved by the regulatory body.
- Extremely competitive prices, from as low as $1.00 per bed night.
- Available to individuals and groups for single trips and annual cover.
- Medical cover and emergency evacuation cover up to $5m provided for each guest by a global service provider.
Safari Plan – leading the way in travel and tourism
As one of the leading independent insurance brokers in East Africa, JW Seagon is ideally placed to offer specialist cover to specialist sectors. And because we have been selling JWS Safari Plan to clients since 2014, our knowledge, know-how and expertise of the hotel and hospitality sector cannot be matched by our competitors.
What’s more, JWS Safari Plan ticks all the boxes for anyone who works, manages, or owns a travel and tourism related business. It’s the main reason why it is trusted by so many clients across East Africa and is still growing.